Your gunna totally laugh! I just got on here to say exactly what Amber said! Jeff and his brother look soo much alike! Jack is getting soo big! He's so cute!
Alright you two. I just had to make a comment back. Of all the 7 siblings, yes they do look a little bit a like but I don't think they would pass as twins. They have the same forehead and nose but that's it. The funny thing was that at church everyone thought Estelle and I were sisters and no one even thought the boys were related. Ha!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
Wow, it's crazy how much Jeff and his brother TOTALLY look alike. So fun to see family resemblances.
Your gunna totally laugh! I just got on here to say exactly what Amber said! Jeff and his brother look soo much alike! Jack is getting soo big! He's so cute!
Alright you two. I just had to make a comment back. Of all the 7 siblings, yes they do look a little bit a like but I don't think they would pass as twins. They have the same forehead and nose but that's it. The funny thing was that at church everyone thought Estelle and I were sisters and no one even thought the boys were related. Ha!
Okay so I just got on here to say exactly the same thing as Amber and Bella!
Post a Comment