I can't believe how he has changed since we last saw him. He looks absolutely adorable and so handsome. By the way, I can't believe the heck hole you almost moved in to. THat is sad a place in the US could look like that.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
I can't believe how he has changed since we last saw him. He looks absolutely adorable and so handsome. By the way, I can't believe the heck hole you almost moved in to. THat is sad a place in the US could look like that.
He is way too cute you know... I can't wait to hold him in a couple of weeks.
Stacy
Post a Comment