Last Sunday at church, there was an adorable 5 month old girl (who looked exactly like the little girl on Monsters Inc.-- pig-tails and all). We sat next to her parents in Sunday School. Jeff was holding Jack (who was bigger than she was) and her dad was holding her. She kept looking at Jack and smiling really big. When he didn't smile back, she would put her head down and frown. A minute later, she would smile at him again and then frown. This when on for quite a while. It was pretty funny to see. She just couldn't understand when Jack would not smile at her while everyone else did. Her name was Elsa and she was a doll. I told her mom that if he could smile (consistantly) then he would definately smile at her because she was soooo cute. Jeff and I smiled at her lots to make up for our "unfriendly" son. I hope she forgives him. She was the youngest of 5 kids under the age of 7. Her brothers and sister were adorable, too.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment