I AM NOT FAT, I'M STOCKY, AND I'M ALSO IN THE 97TH PERCENTILE FOR HEIGHT! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!
Okay, Okay, honestly, a little over a week ago we switched Jack to a new formula, and this is the result. The pediatrician said I was feeding him too much-but what does she know. He is up to almost 18 pounds. If any one has any advise on how to carry a 2 month old that weighs this much--please help! The car seat is killing me! And in my defense, I feed him every three hours-and never earlier-and he sleeps through the night-and I tried to cut back his ounces but he just screams!!! What am I suppose to do?!?!? (I don't really want your advice on that part).
2 comments:
So when is little thunder thighs first match? :)
Stacy
Oh my gosh, he is sooo cute! I totally understand the carseat thing, my wrist is now permanetely damaged from holding Jake! I have no advice for you on that one. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment