This is Jack's official 1st picture. This morning he came into my room and next to the bed I always keep a pencil and pad of sticky notes and he picked them both up and started to color! WOW! I was impressed he knew what they were for. It's not his messy body that is so funny... It's the pea stuck in his belly button!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love Jack's picture with Jeff. That grin says, "Yeah, this is my dad. My mom's taking the picture. We're going swimming. I am the man." So smug and satisfied. :)
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
I love Jack's picture with Jeff. That grin says, "Yeah, this is my dad. My mom's taking the picture. We're going swimming. I am the man." So smug and satisfied. :)
Charise
Oh that's too funny! Glad to hear your reunion went well. How was the drive with Jack?
Post a Comment