Our Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aunt Anne Comes with Her Camera

WARNING: Pictures aren't great quality because I scanned them in and there are LOTS!! While Anne was here we went swimming (well, Jeff took Jack swimming--us girls didn't get in). This is Drew's expression just putting his toes in the water--yep, he hates it.


Watching while the boys swam.


Jack LOVED playing with Daddy in the water.



I wish this was clearer so you could see the PURE JOY look on Jack's face. Kinda high, huh?




They played and played in the water!

Here are some cute ones of Drew!


Yah, his hair is totally red.



Such a cutie! And can I just brag that the last week he has been sleeping 12 hours at night (can I get a Woot-hoo!!) But he's been sleeping 9 for the last 2 months.







We kept Anne REALLY busy around here. She was soooo much help!!



We went to Park City and she took a picture of Drew in the carseat.



Jack wasn't quite sure what he was suppose to do with this shot. He's thinking, "My mom doesn't do it this way."


This was on the way to the pool--Jack's expression says, "My dad rocks, don't mess with him. We're going swimmin'."


Me and the boys (pre-hair cut and color...wait for it).


Drew was my inspiration for my RED hair with blond high-lights. Lovin' it!! Anne cut off about 4 inches, too--we had fun!


This color don't make me look washed out--heck, I actually look TAN!



Yep, I'm holding a poopy diaper ;)


My cute boys!!

5 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Loved all the pictures. I get such a kick out of how much Drew looks like Jeff. And I LOVE your new do. Your lookin' totally hot girl!

Mick and Tiff said...

I love the red!! And Jack is a little fish. I did not know he loved swimming that much. Cute pics!

::Kayla:: said...

Cute pics! i was gunna say something sunday about your hair but im a spaz haha

kdance said...

I LOVE your hair! Super, super cute!

Charise said...

I adore your hair! I think that may be my favorite color on you. I might have to try it. And my nephews are so derishous!!