Jeff had last Thursday off so we took Jack to his first movie (technically it was Drew's first movie, too). We went all out and took him to an IMAX 3-D Movie called "Under the Sea."
He wasn't quite sure about the glasses at first, but...
don't let this picture fool you. He LOVED it! He sat with him glasses on for the entire 45 minute show (he got a bit antsy in the last 5 minutes, but I was impressed).
The IMAX movies are at the planetarium so we checked it out.
Jack and I went on a moon walk.
We saw an astronaut suit.
Jeff and Drew gave the weather report. It was a very fun day!!
He managed to get one flip-flop on but refused to put the other one on.
Jack actually took this picture of Drew. I helped him hold the camera but he pushed the button. I think he has a future in photography.
This was Drew's first time the exersaucer. He liked it but Jack kept rocking him in it and it scared me a bit. I put it away until he is a bit older.
Jack is trying to help Drew of course.
I am a terrible artist but Jack likes me to draw things and he tells me what they are. For example, tree, apple and sun. Then I drew this picture and Jack yelled, "Daddy, Daddy!! It's Daddy's nose. It's Daddy's mouth. It's Daddy!" Hum, I guess it does kind of resemble Jeff.
Over the weekend Jack got really sick. It was the most scared I have been with him. It all came on sooo fast. During his Sat. morning nap he started coughing and by that evening he sounded like Darth Vader. We didn't sleep at all and by 4 am we were thinking about a trip to the ER. I called the doctor right away in the morning and they told us it was a very bad case of croup (in the middle of summer???). They gave him steroids and it really improved. He still doesn't sound great but if your kid EVER sounds like Darth Vader-CALL YOUR PEDIATRICIAN! Even at 3 am. We are hopeful Drew won't get it so he can still have his surgery next week. This picture was Jack "cleaning" the table with blue yogurt. Yummy!
Jack sucks his left thumb and Drew sucks his right two middle fingers (making an I love you sign). This is the first time I have been able to catch it. I am totally missing our evening time together. For about a month now he has been going to sleep about 7 pm (and sleeps till 7:30 am).
Yesterday morning (and not feeling well) Jack threw, and I mean threw his oatmeal across the table. It landed in a neat pile with the bowl right side up {whoa}.
Jack sucks his left thumb and Drew sucks his right two middle fingers (making an I love you sign). This is the first time I have been able to catch it. I am totally missing our evening time together. For about a month now he has been going to sleep about 7 pm (and sleeps till 7:30 am).
Yesterday morning (and not feeling well) Jack threw, and I mean threw his oatmeal across the table. It landed in a neat pile with the bowl right side up {whoa}.


2 comments:
How are you handling things with Jeff's LONG hours? Someone told me Jack had swine flu so I guess croup has to be better than that. I am still sorry to hear he is sick at all. Hope things are on the mend and Drew's surgery goes well.
You guys have such a cute family. It looks like you all have fun. Holy Cow, Jeff? What are you eating...or not eating? You're a skinny man! We can't wait for the next chance to see you guys.
Scott, Estelle, and Frances
Post a Comment