Our Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Water Fun

A few nights after we moved Drew into Jack's bedroom, I went in in the morning and was a bit horrified to find Drew's arm sticking out under the bumper pad. I think he just liked it there.
Here's what Jack can do in half a second.

Now, on to Water Fun!! Last weekend we took the boys to Liberty Park's Seven Canyons water play. It is free and soooo much fun! Drew just chilled in the stroller most the time.


Drew's cute CHUBBY feet!



Jack stayed close to Daddy's feet while the big kids played. Isn't Jeff getting skinny? 80 hours/week working makes no time to eat.


I took a cup with us and Jack LOVED dumping water--even on himself!


This was his first dump on his own head.


Want me to dump water on you??


Getting Daddy's feet



I love this one-- I was testing out some of my camera features :)




No comments: