First, I have decided not to post videos on the blog of my boys any longer (I don't like YouTube and I haven't found a good alternative) so I will be emailing videos. If you would like to get videos please leave me a comment with your email address or email me at: princessalison2002@juno.com
Also, I have jumped on the "other" blog band wagon. My new blog is http://www.idontdohomemade.blogspot.com/ . It a website of quick, easy, good meals and where to get a good bargain. A couple weeks ago my friend laughed at me when I found a pair of jeans on sale for $19.99 and asked the sales clerk if they were any cheaper. When they weren't, I turned to her and whispered, "I can get a better deal than that." We went over to Macy's and I found a pair of $100 jeans on sale for $11.50. I LOVE them, too!! Hope you enjoy "I Don't Do Homemade." I'm sure I won't win the "UCREATE" blog award {LOL!}.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment