Our Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Wanna drink from my cup? I took these to our adult Halloween party. We had so much fun!

A scary bubble bath on Halloween Morning.



A snuggle with Daddy in the afternoon.
Jack laid down by Drew like this before we went trick or treating.

Jack did so awesome! He said, "Trick or Treat!" at every house and said, "Thank You!" The funniest part was at this house that gives large candy bars and Jack took a pencil. They asked him if he wanted candy and he said, "No...I LOVE pencils!!"

Eating some of his loot before bed.


This was how much he ate the first night. He loved every minute of it!

6 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

Awww cute!!!

M & S Eagar said...

I miss your Halloween parties! They were the best!

Mick and Tiff said...

THat yellow tile in your bathroom proves that you are now officially in the neighborhood. I don't know if you've noticed but every house has the bright colored bathroom tile. Mine is blue!

Looks like you had a great Halloween.

Becky J. said...

Love the cups idea--very clever!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So cute & I got a good chuckle about the part where Jack chose a pencil. What a guy!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

What cuties! Jack and Drew are just adorable! It has been way too long since I caught up with your cute family!