


And after...I know, the picture is kind of creepy but just look at the hair. I think it looks way better in person (at least I hope). You can't see the back because it is darker. But it is fun for a change. When I get a "good" pictures, I'll post it. I know, I know, you think the before it better but I really do think the short do is cute (so be nice).


5 comments:
That spatula reminds me of how we wrapped our spoons for Tate's first Christmas gifts. They were a hit =)
Cute hair!
I LOVE IT! I've been stressing since you sent me that pic of Ellen, but you look absolutely fabulous and now you're making me want to chop my hair again! Can't wait to see it in person!
I think it looks really cute!
I always LOVE to see new posts! Scott and I both really like you new hair cut and color too! Very cute!
Your hair is to DIE for! I absolutely love it! I know you were thinking about growing it out, but this was a good choice. It is so flattering. I bet Jeff loves it, too. :)
Post a Comment