So, we would really like to introduce this baby with a name when we find out the gender. We were pretty open with naming our children to be sensitive to birth families, but now we are having a hard time. We are SET on a girl name but we can't decide on a boy name at all. We like something manly (can't be a girl name, too) and something that sounds good with Jack. For some reason "C" names don't sound very good with Carlson (Carson Carlson would be a disaster if he had a speech impediment). So, tell us what you like! Maybe you will see it in a couple weeks when we announce this little one :)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Jaden is a good name... :) My sister named her little boy Tyson. I think that's cute. I really like Zach... Zach and Jack! LOL.
i like Jason or Kaleb
Jacob Carlson
How about Matt and Jack, or Tyler, or Jacob after his manly uncle. You could name him Elijah and dedicate his life to geneology. Or Joseph and Jack. But if you are going for manly I would have to stick with Ray Lynn or Carl Faye, the manliest guys I know.
Charise
HEY! I thought you'd never ask! J/K I probably wouldn't ask me my advice on a name! HAHA
TOBEY! Or TOBY!!! I think that's way cute, for a boy... and I like the name Samara for a girl. Or, Hannah, Hagar, or Hepsibah! (movie?)
Love you all! And Jack is too dang cute.
Love, Anna (Uncle Carl's Anna)
How about Karin if it's a girl, or Dave if it's a boy? :)
I think it will definitely be a girl, baby!
Okay...when Brady was born, there was a baby boy in the nursery with the name Trevor Dean and I thought it had a nice ring to it. Anyway, I LOVE names so you've got me thinking. I'll get back to you with more ideas soon. Are you traditional or up for some non-traditional ideas too?
Grammie and papa are throwing in their, (Ok, Grammies's) boy name:
Parker Michael Carlson
or Grammie likes Pierce, hum I wonder why???? Grammie must like "P"names because she likes "Perry" too!
Okay, now that I'm over my blogging hiatus I have to tell you how excited I am for you!! Horray!! As for boy names, that's always a tough one for us. We have an Adam so I obviously like that and I love Zachary and Tyler and no bias, but I also love the name Trent! :)
That's impressive if you've already decided on a girl name, because that's what we have a hard time with. We've known a boy name since we got married, but we could never agree on the girl names, which is why we've now had 2.
As for a boy name, I love Jacob and you could call him Jake, but that's really close to Jack, so that probably wouldn't work. Or how about James? That's very cute, too, unless you don't want another "J" name at all.
Post a Comment