Our Family

Monday, September 1, 2008

I just can't resist posting these...

It was our first cool day in Utah (50's) and luckily on Saturday I had got out all of Jack's Fall clothing. He looked so cute in his light sweater. I love his face in this picture as he was playing with me on the floor.
He looks like such a little man.
Jack is always on his firetruck or tonka truck. He loves to ride around on them. He has also added, "go and bee" to his vocabulary and now knows were his eyes, toes, and fingers are. It is so fun. And now EVERYTHING goes, "VROOM!!" All sounds of the word included!!
This picture was taken on Saturday at Scott and Estelle's (Jeff's brother and wife). He cut his 8th tooth that day and had kind of a hard time. His mouth is currently lopsided on the top. Top right has 3 teeth (including right-front middle) and then just the other middle. #8 was a big molar and it hasn't been fun trying to push it out. Oh, teething!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Alison! Jack looks SO cute and so grown up in his little sweater. I'm so glad you show him off! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I am super happy for you!!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Wasn't that weather yesterday refreshing? I enjoyed it while it lasted :) Jack looks so cute in those fall clothes! Yet another reason to welcome autumn!

Erin said...

Wow, he looks so grown up in those pictures. I feel like all of a sudden both of our boys turned into BOYS. They aren't little guys anymore are they?? So sad, yet so exciting at the same time!