Our Family

Monday, September 8, 2008

Jack and Baby

My brother Mark had too much fun playing on Jack's firetruck. Jack was a little jealous.
Daddy playing with Tin Man.
Jeff was fixing one of our tables and Jack just couldn't resist helping. He handed Jeff tools and tried so hard to help.

You can see his face and the excitement of helping Daddy. What a big boy!
Today was a "Marvelous Monday." My doc was out of the office tomorrow so I went today for a check up. The baby is still great...my labs were much better so things are good :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear how everything is going. Sounds like things are right on track, which makes me very happy! I love the pictures of your little guy being a big helper! Those are too cute=)~anne

The Nielsen Family said...

I love that red table. Your decor style is so adorable!! I am glad to hear about your levels getting better!

M & S Eagar said...

Hey I'm so glad to hear that things are looking stable now. Since I've been without a computer I had no idea you had a little scare. I enjoyed catching up. Jack is turning into quite the little man of a toddler. :)

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Yeah :)

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

So glad everything is still going well with the baby! How are you feeling? I am serious... CALL ME if you need a babysitter. Hope you have a fun trip! It was fun to meet your brother and his wife. I'm glad they are in the ward!

Mick and Tiff said...

Jack is getting to be so big!! I am glad he is such a good helper.

Such great news about this little baby. I like the weekly updates.

Anonymous said...

Jack is very committed to his work, just like his dad. His look of concentration is so precious!

Charise