
At the end of our day traveling home, we stopped in Odgen to see Jeff's brother Scott and his wife Estelle for the last time. They decided to move back to Alaska. Estelle is 2 months ahead of me and they are expecting a girl the very end of December. You can kind of see my belly starting to stick out. Scott was so jealous of Jeffs "lack" of hair that he shaved his head, too. Little did he know that Jeff is already starting to grow his back out.

Estelle, Jack and Scott at dinner.

Jack is 17 months old! The times flies (mostly). This picture was taken at the house that I watch two children on Fridays. Jack is never around dolls except then and he really liked this one on Friday.

Jack is hugging the doll. It is a little hard to hug because it is so small.

Over the last few months we have tried giving Jack a pillow in his crib but he will end up sleeping all scrunched up at the other end. Today during his nap, though, he used his favorite bear as a pillow, so we tried a pillow again tonight and...he shoved the pillow into a corner.

On our way home we stopped in Boise for some food at Fuddruckers. While I was going to the bathroom, Jeff put Jack on this motorcycle and Jack LOVED it. He cried and cried when we took him off.
NOW FOR OUR TRIP!!

Jeff had never been to a Rodeo (EVER) before so of course we have been planning a trip to the Pendleton, Oregon Round-Up for quite a few years (school was always in session) so this year Jeff had some time off. This picture is also out of order but Friday night after the rodeo we went to Happy Canyon. It is a show about the history of Pendelton. This was a picture of horses square dancing (one of my favorite parts). My family has owned these four tickets a night for years. My grandma and cousin Max joined us. Max (8) LOVED every moment.

This was at my Grandpa's 77th birthday party. This is Jack, Molly and Max (my cousins). They were so cute with Jack and were very sweet.

This is Jack and my Uncle Scott (Max and Molly's dad--my mom's brother).

My family has also owned the same 10 tickets for years at the Rodeo as well. On Friday my dad, Jeff, me, Grandpa, Grandma, and Max went to the rodeo. Jeff and I left after 4 1/2 hours. But it was really fun. Jeff loved it! He wants to go again next year. He said his favorite event was the Bronc riding (bareback and saddle).

You can see my dad enjoying one of his favorite foods: The foot long corn dog. I had two and nachos.

This was the Native American Court. I love to see their horses--they can really ride, too :) Thanks to my parents for watching Jack! We had a great time!
PS: I know I need to post some pictures of Jack walking and some new videos. I will try to do so soon. Plus, Jack really isn't taking to the whole walking idea. He can crawl so much fast and our place is just too small to motivate him (at least that is what I think).
4 comments:
I can't believe we were in Pendleton at the same time and didn't even know it!
Sorry I missed you...
What a fun trip!! The rodeo looks so fun, I'm sure it was a ball. I love all the pictures!
I'm trying so hard to not be jealous! Looks like you had so much fun, though! I loved ushering at Happy Canyon every year. As cheesy as it is, it's still such a fun show. Glad you all got to go and take Jeff at last!
I have to disagree with the favorite food items of the rodeo. It's ice cream and elephant ears all the way, baby!
Post a Comment