Our Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

99 Days

99 days left until we get to meet this little guy. I can't believe I am under the 100 day mark and have just entered the 3rd trimester. I'm not going to say it has gone by quickly, but I will say the last couple weeks have. Feeling better is soooooo (there aren't enough o's to properly put it) nice. It won't be long after the holidays...crazy! It doesn't matter how your family is formed, there is always curiosity about what your child will look like. We remember how curious we were about Jack and we are just as curious this time. We also wonder if the boys will look anything alike (yes, we realize Jack is adopted, but we think families start to look like each other, no matter what, and we see so many similarities with Jack already, like the fact that he and Jeff have the same chin). Anyways, the countdown really begins now...

3 comments:

shelly said...

Funny you should mention about families looking alike. I've always thought that, too. Like the Smith's. Also, people's dogs tend to look like them. I don't get it, but there it is! I'm glad you're feeling better and the final trimester has begun. Woo hoo!

Charise said...

Why you wonder how this baby looks? One word: HOT! This baby is so hot right now.

Charise said...

98 bottles of milk on the wall, 98 bottles of milk! Take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of milk on the wall!