Our Family

Monday, December 8, 2008

These boots are made for walking...

Jack lovin' his red "too big" boots.


Honestly, I think he is getting HUGE. I think by they time I am ready to move him to a big-boy bed, his feet will be sticking out of the crib.






Jeff was very excited to break the wish bone of the turkey. We both made a wish and then pulled. We figured neither of us got our wish, but we should have thought about it the other way and thought that we BOTH got our wish. Have you ever had this happen?? No clear winner.

4 comments:

Becky J. said...

Those boots are way cute!

And how funny about the wishbone! I've never seen a break like that before! I agree that you both should get your wish.

Charise said...

An ancient Chinese proverb states that if a mother and her son break a wishbone and it stays joined, so too will their relationship stay joined forever, like a pair of red cowboy boots, without any serious teenage melodrama. Seriously, I read it somewhere.

kdance said...

You're lookin' so cute, girl! Jack's boots are awesome. I hope he's all over the ear infection--Evan has only ever had one, and it was terrible! Poor kiddos. Wow, you are in your third trimester? Awesome! And you're not sharing the name???? I think you should secretly email it to me so I can know ;)

The Nielsen Family said...

Yay, I am glad you found a name for your little guy. I too didn't improve until my 3rd trimester. It was better but towards the end you will start to get uncomfortable again, but I still thought it was better than being sick 24-7. Love the red boots!