Our Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update...

Well, I thought I should put up a new post with a bit of information. First, Jack is actually acting like a new kid with 48 hours of starting antibiotics for his ear infection. In fact, his sleeping has already decreased dramatically. I can't believe how much the whining has stopped, too. Gosh, it is nice. Second, I haven't really blogged much about the baby lately. But two weeks ago we finally FOUND his name, although we aren't sure we are ready to share (just in case we change it but I am 99.9% sure we won't). Something happened when we FOUND his name. He became someone. It was also just about the same time that I stopped throwing-up. I think it is a bit late, but I am finally ENJOYING pregnancy. They say the second trimester is the best but since I only have a couple days left in it, I am thinking positively that the third trimester is going to be my best. I am definitely noticing lots of changes but it's okay. I LOVE to feel him move and have been trying hard really take it all in. I have completely excepted the fact that I am having a boy and I am excited about it (once again, I think it is because I now know who he is). If I do say so myself, I think I am carrying him very low, even though my uterus is quite big and high right now. Anyways, this sounds more like a diary entry, so sorry, just wanted to share.

3 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Glad to hear all of that & I'm sorry Jack's been sick. I must say...I think having two boys is awesome - I'm glad that you've warmed up to the idea, and that you're enjoying your pregnancy too. Yay! I'll see you in a week!

bonniejean22 said...

Wow, I didn't know kids could get Mono. I had it in high school and it wiped me out for weeks. My oldest son was anemic when he was 8 months old, we had to stay in the hospital for a week trying to get his blood levels up. i'm glad your boy is feeling better.
Good luck with pregnancy and I'm glad you are feeling better too.
Bonnie

Becky said...

I am really curious about the name now. I don't know if I can wait. I have been wanting to call you and try to convince you to name the baby Kenny because I have a really cute picture book about two brothers. The older brother's name is Jack and he blames everything on his younger brother, Kenny. At the end of the book Kenny says his first word and yes you guessed it Kenny. Well if you need a back up I have this really cute book I'd love to give you. I'm just excited to hear.