
Drew looked so cozy!

One of Jack's new "tricks" is un-zipping zippers. The last few morning we go into his room to find him undressing himself. Ha! At least he does it in the morning and not before he falls asleep :) PS: Yes, our vinyl letter are falling off the wall. I just need to take them down.

Enjoying a sucker

My Boyz! Oh, how cute! Jack wanted to hold Drew.

Daddy and Big Red

Gotta love the chicken legs.
7 comments:
I love that picture of all your boys. So fun!
CUTE pictures! You look awesome already!
Oh my gosh Drew is a Jeff mini me! Are you getting any sleep? How's everything going?
Fun Pictures. Not only Jeff, but Jack also looks so proud! Looks like you guys only need two more boys to have a basketball team.
Scott
So cute! Remember im good for babysitting! Im glad its in the morning too!
I love how Jack loves being a big brother. Your boys are so cute! I hope Brent was able to talk to Jeff. Sorry we couldn't come over. So little time every time we come visit!
The picture of Jack unzipping his PJ's reminds me of how I taught Steven how to unzip his! Ha! I wonder what all Jack will be teaching Drew as they grow older. Such cuteness!
Post a Comment