Our Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Pics

On Sunday we had our first family picture after church.
One more for fun. Jack looks so big and old to me now.

Drew is proving to love his binky more and more. I hope he will take after his brother and start sucking his thumb, though.


Jack is really into to imitating. He got the baby carrier out of the closet and put it on yesterday. Then he tried to get Drew--eek!

7 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So cute!!!

::Kayla:: said...

Cute Family pictures! That is soo cute of Jack!

M & S Eagar said...

sounds like Jack is quite the little "too good of a helper."

Charise said...

Alison! Excuse me?! You did not just have a baby. I don't believe it. What, are you in your old jeans now, too?! Pshaw. Some baby mama's have all the luck. BTW, I love the nickname, Big Red. I think I'll start using it. Francy Pants, Jack-Jack, and Big Red. Suh-weet!

Becky said...

Darling!!! Drew's binki looks so big compared to him. Jack is getting so big.

sharpest family said...

Yay he's here!!! I'm so happy for you. He's darling!!! I love the name you chose. Definitely flows better than Carter. :) You look fabulous. I keep getting fatter and you're getting skinnier, so unfair.
It looks like Jack is in love with him. What cute little boys you've got. Congratulations!
p.s. I like that his b-day goes in 3's. 3. 3-6-9
I notice weird things!

The Nielsen Family said...

I loved getting caught up on the blog! Drew is so cute, looks like he fits right into the family. Lovin Jack with the Baby Carrier. Alison, you are lookin good girl!!