
Jeff's Grammie is down for a visit from Alaska. We had a good time seeing a bunch of family on Tuesday and Saturday night.

THREE weeks old ALREADY! I just LOVE the newborn stage. I remember literally not putting Jack down ALL day. It's a little less with child #2, but I just adore holding a new baby.

An awake pictures (kind of funny)! Yup, definitely Jeff's forehead and ears and eyes. And he looks like a different kid with his eyes open.

I am really liking the new things Jack is doing, too. This week he got my big make up brush and this bowl and was pretending to mix and stir something yummy. So...

For Jeff's birthday we made brownie cupcakes and I let Jack lick the bowl (his first time) and he LOVE LOVE LOVED it! And who wouldn't??

I just couldn't pick the best one.

This is towards the end of the lickin'. Yep, it is totally UP his nose and across his eye.

The funny thing is that I kept trying to have him hold the spatula closer down but he would only hold it at the very very end. Oh, he was thankful to celebrate Daddy's birthday!
3 comments:
Jeff's g-ma resembles your g-ma, Alison. Are you sure you didn't marry your cousin or something?! Spooky! I like the messy pics. Tate's favorite activity for as long as I can remember, which doesn't say much since I can hardly remember yesterday =), has been pretending to stir. I'm praying for him to become a chef who lives next door and prepares my meals, or at least once a week!
looks like you're hopping at your house! Enjoy them while they're little. They grow up soooo fast!
Drew looks like our cousins - Devon and Sharon's boys. Especially that red hair. When he's awake he seems so alert! Those cupcake pictures are so yummy - I want to nibble on Jack's cheeks, he's so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment