
Today Jeff and I took Jack to the park. He is really starting to love to go to the park. It is so much fun! He love to go down and slides and is actually becoming less and less cautious. It was a record breaking day of 67 (or highter, the car said 73) degrees here. Oh, it felt soooooo good :)

The other evening I had taken off my makeup. I wear this head band and Jack really wanted to wear it, too. Seriously he wore it for about an hour with out taking it off.

We thought he looked like a basketball player.

Just so you know, I do have more than one shirt but this way you can see the progress. Also, I am STILL pregnant and I won't know anything until Thursday (if then). This is my almost 38 weeks picture (from a few days ago). Oh, and if you didn't realize, we aren't sure we are really going to name him Carter (that is why we have been referring to him as "baby" and "he" lately). We are having major doubts about the name Carter Carlson. Really, its bad (too dang hard to say)! We are hoping he comes out with his name written on his forehead from heaven because we are having a heck of a time figuring it out on our own. So, I guess it will just be a surprise fora all. It sure is stressing me out, though. I just love Jack's name so much and I don't like any other boy name with our last name.
2 comments:
Awww, you are looking so cute! You are so close! I can't wait to see little Carter, or little [insert other name here].
You certainly do "pregnant" well. I can't believe how small you are! When I was nine months I was ENORMOUS!
Good luck on the name thing. Aric and I had a hard time coming up with names. Carter was one of our favorites but obviously Camden won.
Post a Comment