Our Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our First Week

Aunt Becca gave Drew this basketball. So cute!
Jack, Drew, and Aunt Becca

This was Jack's first look at Drew. He was very interested in him and even said, "Awhhh... baby!"


My Boys and Me!


Jack, Grammie and Drew (you can really see Drew's red hair in this picture). A HUGE thank you to Grammie for ALL her help this last week!


Smiley Baby!!


My adorable Jack!!



Sweet Sleepy Baby


Aunt Alicia, Jack, and Drew :)


The BEST part about a new brother is the hospital icecream!!


12 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

He is super cute!! I hope you are doing well adjusting to two kids!! Love all the pics!

jessica said...

He is adorable! I hope you are recovering quickly. Your mom looks like an AWESOME grammie!

shelly said...

Yeah for more pics! Drew looks just like your husband. I love the red hair. I love Jack's reaction, too =)

Sylwia said...

very cute baby! congratulations! he looks a lot like your husband in the smiling picture.

Laura said...

Oh my --- seems like just yesterday Jack was born --- I can't believe how big he is. Drew is such a doll!! Congratulations again on your beautiful family.

Whitney said...

I love the "Smiley Baby" picture, he looks just like Jeff! I hope you are doing well, let me know if I can do anything for you.

::Kayla:: said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congrats!

Primus Six said...

Congrats Again! He is soooo sweet! It is fun having little boys!! Enjoy!

Charise said...

Smiley Baby picture indeed has family resemblance - I think it is the picture that most looks like Francy Pants. I still think that Drew looks more like you though - with that great chin, nose, and I think maybe the eyes, too, hmm? That is SOO cute that Jack said, Aww..baby! Oh, I am in love with my favorite nephew named Jack!

Jason and Becky said...

Congrats you guys. He is a cutie. Hope things are going well. I just leaned over to my husband and said ah those first weeks at home can be so wonderful and so hard. Your little Jack is adorable. Hope to be able to see you guys sometime soon. Take care.

Becky said...

Drew is a beautiful baby! (I don't say that about many babies. . . they are all sweet of course, but they are not all good looking.) Isn't it a shock how much bigger Jack looks now that Drew is here. They are booth just adorable.

Mick and Tiff said...

How cute is little Drew!! I have been a little behind these past couple of weeks so CONGRATS! I can't wait to meet him. If you need help with Jack, send him on over. Addy loves playmates.