Our Family

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Post #400

Well, it is quite appropriate that this is post #400. TONIGHT I AM BEING INDUCED!!! Check back tomorrow afternoon for the latest news (and hopefully a baby picture or two)!

11 comments:

Lisa F said...

YIPPEE! Congratulations! Good luck with everything!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything. You'll be in our prayers. Can't wait to see the cute little fella.

Estelle said...

Hooray!!! We are so excited for you and thank heavens you didn't have to wait another week to see your baby boy! Just think you won't be pregnant tomorrow. We will be praying for you, the baby and the doctors.

Heitmann Family said...

Yeehaw!! Hope all goes well, and I can't wait to see his little face!!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Wahoo! Finally, right? We'll be anxious to see him! Good luck with everything, I'm so excited for you! And I'll be excited to see what you name the little guy!!!

Sylwia said...

hurray! i hope all goes well!

Becky T said...

Yippeee!!! I can't wait to hear the news and see some pictures. Good luck with the delivery! I'm so excited for you!

The Nielsen Family said...

AHHHH!!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!! I would love to hear all the detail. For the time being we will pray for you and "the baby." I hope for your sake as well that the baby comes out with his name on his forhead. Good luck you guys we are just estatic for you.

Erin said...

So exciting! Cant wait!

SarahDB said...

Hooray! Hooray! Good luck. Can't wait to see those pictures and hear the final name selection! :)

Becky J. said...

Good luck, Alison, and Little Guy! There's so many people excited to meet you and we hope all goes well in making your debut into life. We can't wait to hear how it all goes and see some pictures! I really really hope it goes great for everyone.