Our Family

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures and an amazing video...or at least we think so

It only took 3 times to get a good picture :) The microwave is our camera stand. If figured it has been a while since you got to see me.
Take 2---Jack looks cute :) But I was caught in the middle of trying to get him to smile.

Take 1--well, you can see my buff arms. I have been working them for three weeks now. I think I see a difference....yeah!

I am finding random things in the shredder lately like baby clothes and a lid.
Estelle, Scott and Jeff feeding the ducks.
Jack was tired of looking at ducks.










Of course we think Jack is amazing but lately he seems like he is in need of challenges. This morning I decided to show him how to put the cookies in through the small hole on top (usually I open the lid and let him put them in...thinking a 13 month old couldn't do it through the hole). Honestly, I showed him one time. This was his second time doing. And as you can see, he is off again. Anybody have any ideas for his age to keep him busy?





4 comments:

kdance said...

What a smarty pants! I'm glad to finally catch up on your blog. Yes, your arms look fantastic. They put mine to shame!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, what are ducks compared to plastic cookies or baby clothes you can put in the shredder? Jack knows what's what. You guys are so cute! I'll try to remember the name of this program that Koko used for Nicholas - the family Millie nannied for in Switzerland - it seemed way cool and very progressive.

Charise

Ashley said...

The pictures are so cute, you look so cute. I love the video. He is so good so coordinated. That is really fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling and telling me about the video, that is VERY impressive! I love the picture of you two, super cute! See ya soon,
anne