

On of the books I read said to give your kid a box of socks and let them take them off. Ha! I put them on Jack and he just left them there!

Jack would NOT eat watermelon cut up, he would not eat it from a bowl, he would not eat it any way unless it look like ours! So, here he is enjoying his OWN piece of watermelon.

Yummy!

Yay! I am 14 months old today! Look at my 4 bottom teeth!

R&R


Doesn't our table look like Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear...it just hit me as that last night.

Ethan came to play yesterday while his mom had a doc appt. It was a little early so Jack didn't have his hair done yet but they love to play together. As you can see Jack LOVES Ethan.
7 comments:
I love the 3 Bears Table! It really does look like that! Hmmm, I wonder which plate is Papa Bear's? :)
That's so cute that Jack likes to eat his watermelon whole. Sophie looooves watermelon, too. Just wait until he can say it--it's so cute!
He looks so grown up! That first picture he definitely looks like a little boy and not a toddler - it's too soon! He is so stinkin' adorable. I bet he's so fun to watch play with friends. I can't wait until I come for my visit!
Charise
Alison you are so amazing at taking pics. of your adorable little boy. What fun memories. This is such a fun growing time and it so great to see all of these wonderful pics. I love watermelon so those are my favorite pics. I just wish I could figure out how to get the watermelon stains out of my kids clothes.
I can't believe Jack is already 14 months old. Time flies by so fast! He is such a cute guy. I love that he wants to be such a big boy and do big boy things.
I love all of the pictures! Jack is getting so big and so grown up. I love the table, it is the 3 little bears, how cute! I can't wait to come see you next week!!!
anne
He is now in nursery!! Yeah! He looks like a little kid in the picture of him with the socks on. He is no longer a baby!!!! Cute kid!
He is getting so big, he is so cute. I love the 4 bottom teeth and also, the mama, papa, and baby bear table. It looks like something from a magazine, it is so cute.
Post a Comment