Our Family

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It has been a long time since we saw a snail...lots of slugs but this HUGE snail decided to slither across our stairs.
Jack and Gavin love to play with the "big" trucks.
First day of nursey at church...our ward takes them at 14 months not 18 months.
Jack loved it! And he was sooo good afterwards during Sacrament, too. I think he will be going back. Although, it was very strange not having him with me!

Jack's favorite part of Family Home Evening is singing the songs. He like to watch me but I always double as the photographer.

Jack's cheeks were just a shakin'. Hopefullly, you can see it :)

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

14 months?! I'm so jealous! That's awesome that he liked it and I hope he'll keep going back again and again so you can get something out of church again (or maybe you already did--I know I didn't ever until Sophie went to Nursery though!)

Summer said...

So cute! He is getting so big. How fun!!!!