
Jack has really been sucking his thumb lately. I leave his blanket in the crib (because he only sucks his thumb with his blankie) and he keeps crawling into his room, standing up and pullling his blanket through the bars...silly boy! Grammie sent him this cute outfit.

So happy with Linus!

And the #1 way you can tell Alison has been REALLY sick is...Jack's hair is not done for the day. I noticed the last few posts that Jack's hair looked terrible. Then I realized that was when I was REALLY sick. At least I still take pictures :) I thought this little shirt was so cute.


Happy Feet! A little R& R.

Jack keeps pulling his quilt into the crib and using it for a pillow. Yes, he usually sleeps with clothes on but after church I changed his diaper and took of his clothes because he had got food on them at church and he was just too tired and cranky to put clothes on before his nap.

See, quilt pulled back into the crib, and he messed up his "Sweet Dreams Little Cowboy" sign before he whent to sleep. Pretty funny!
4 comments:
Wow, Jack is looking SO BIG! It will be fun to finally hang out on Thursday.
What a handsome little cowboy! i love Jack's western theme room.
So funny with the bedding pillow. Cute photos of Jack! So sorry you were sick.
What a cutie. I love this crib that the Sweet Dreams of a Cowboy hanging that you have. That is so fun. He is really growing up. He looks like he is around the age of Karin's baby Evan. That will be fun if you guys ever meet up they will be able to play.
Post a Comment