ENJOY THE VIDEOS!!!
We have been working on colors. You only get to see a little of his progress as these videos are at least a week old, but it has been fun "playing" with this toy (that I got at a yard sale a few years ago and had forgot about until recently).
My camera is making funny noises...sorry about that, but I hope you can still hear his newest animal noise...THE DOGGIE BARK!
Just a little dancing...once again, my camera was being a little weird so I don't think you can hear the music in the beginning. But enjoy our Dancin' Creature!
4 comments:
Seeing him with stuff on his face right after digging in the trash. . . mmm, delicious. He is so stinkin' cute! Sure, he could put the yellow cookie in the jar, but why bother when it goes so much better in his mouth?!
Charise
Wow, he is so much fun. That is fun how he likes to dig through the trash. What a fun little guy. I love the videos as well.
he is so cute!
we need to get together sometime.
Why, oh why, must all kids have a fascination with the garbage??!! Isn't it fun???? I totally LOVE the tip toes. That is hilarious. He is really on the very very tip of his toes!! How cute!
Post a Comment