
Jack got tagged by his buddy, Makai. Here are 11 things about Jack (with comments about these pictures). Jack LOVED his spaghetti tonight. What a hilarious picture! 1. Jack loves to eat. His favorites currently are any meat, cheese, and apple juice. And add spaghetti!

2. He says Mama, Dad (or Dadda) All Done, and his new favorite word that I hear about 300 times a day is.... "Dat!" Meaning "That!" He wants to know what everything is and if he wants it he says, "Dat!"

3. My sunglasses have been a HUGE hit lately. 4. He still adores Linus but new favorites are any WHEELS and my blowdryer.

5. He his getting the hang of using a fork (I put food on it, hand it to him and he puts it in his mouth and he eats it) but still doesn't like to hold his own cup (we gotta work on that!). 6. Jack HATES to have his diaper changed! When does the screaming end???

7. He is done playing with "baby" toys and for the most part done opening the toilet lid (now he wants to flush it).

8. STILL NOT WALKING!!!! But he could WIN the Indy 500 crawling on his knees. He is soooo fast! Therefore, he has no need to walk. (His toothbrush has also been a big hit. He loves to brush his teeth).

9. He is starting to SING!! It is so cute! I sing a few notes and he copies...so cute! He loves to "sing" at church, too (kind of embarrassing).
10. He is still a BIG BOY! I am sure he will be at least in the 95 percentile in 6 weeks when we go back to the doctor.
11. My favorite...he is starting to sign 'Please.' It is really cute. But if I forget to ask for a day or so he forgets and we have to re-learn it...silly mom!
This firetruck has given him lots of entertainment. He figured out he can stand up and make it move even better.
I'd love to hear about your kids (or dog or husband or even yourself)...so TAG you're it!
4 comments:
I loved reading all about Jack. He has such a cute personality--not to mention that he's such a little stud! The spaghetti pictures are my favorites. What a big boy!
That was so cute! What a fun boy. Sophie hates having her diaper changed, or any clothes for that matter right now, too, and I hate the battle that ensues every time. It's those terrible twos starting already. But I love her despite the tantrums! Maybe I'll do the tag on her, too.
So cute, I love the post and I loved the things that you wrote about him. I also love the spaghetti pictures, that is so fun. It is funny how kids are such messy eaters. It is also great that he is such a quick crawler, we are working with Alli on crawling now, but she still doesn't quite get that she is supposed to move. He looks like so much fun!!!
P.S. We do love the name Allison, I always loved your name when we lived there. You are such an awesome person.
I think this is one of my favorite posts because of all the info on Jack! I've put his crazy scary eye picture as my background. So. . . how 'bout posting more info on Alison and Jeff? Like Alison's amazing hair day or Jeff's new ballet move. Sounds good, huh?
Charise
Post a Comment