Our Family

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My 6 Quirks...A Tag

First, I probably shouldn't even admit some of these...but here goes.

1. I sleep with a pig...and I don't mean Jeff. My freshman year of college my grandma bought me a stuffed pig. I have slept with it ever since (uhm...10 years).

2. I still bite my fingernails when I get really stressed/anxious/nervous. It is pretty much a cycle of biting, no biting in my life. Currently, not been biting for 1.5 weeks. The last time I started biting was when I found out I was pregnant.

3. My feet are always cold but I rarely do anything about it even though they bother me (they are cold right now).

4. I like a schedule (ie: Laundry days: Monday and Thursday, Cleaning: Wednesday) but I really don't like committing to weekly/monthly activities...you know, just in case.

5. Kind of going along with number 2, Jeff would say that I pick at my fingers and it drives him crazy if my hand is close to his body and he can feel me picking.

6. I absolutely have to take off my make-up every night. I can't stand the feel of it on my face or make-up to get on my pillow or the feeling of mascara crunched on my eyelashes. Eeek, just thinking of it makes me cringe.

I'd love to hear your personal quirks as well. Please post them :)

2 comments:

Charise said...

I wish I could say I slept with a pig. Lacey, Jacob, Kelsey Nunez (you met her briefly in Utah) and Brandon Goggia (he and Lacey are like, best friends right now as he prepares for a mission) went to the state fair this weekend. It was so fun! I thought it was way better than Utah's. I quite enjoyed the pigs, which is why I brought this up. I got Jack an autographed kids book by the same author as that 3 Bears one you bought. DElight!

Becky said...

Hey I am the same way with my fingernails. I always think.. . alright after years of biting I am finally over this habit, and then next thing I know I am biting them again. I usually find myself biting my fingernails in the car. And the masscara thing is not weird at all. Only on rare occassion do I sleep with my make up on, and that is very rare. I even take makeup remover toweletts with me camping so I can wash my face.