Our Family

Monday, July 6, 2009

Drew is 4 Months Old (& More to Share)

I can't believe that Drew is already 4 months old. He is just such a joy!
Sorry, pictures got out of order. How do you like your super heros? Jack likes them with a pile of salt (found it after lunch today). You can't really see it very well...dang.

Back to Drew...I had to take him a week early for his 4 month apt. and I would love to know what he is after 9 more days of growing (you know that is a lot in the beginning) but on the 4 month scale he was already in the 97% for height at 27 1/2 inches long (yep, I can't believe he beat Jack) but only in the 80% for weight at 16 lbs 1 oz. (Jack TOTALLY blew him out of the water...Jack was a whopping 19 lbs 6 oz and 27 inches at 4 months). Drew is wearing mostly 9 month clothes but this one is a 12.


He is such a happy guy. He loves these key and a soft carrot toy to chew on (its pretty funny to watch, too). He smiles all the time and is starting to really belly laugh.


Moving on...Jack is so cute with him. Every morning the last week or so he wants Drew to get in bed with him before he gets up. It's super cute.

He loves to rub his head.


And play hid and seek.





Charise came to visit and I realized after she left that we didn't get any pictures of her and the boys. Here is the three of us. Jeff and I were cuddling on the couch and Jack just wanted a piece of it, too :)

Can't you hear the Rocky Theme Song?





The boys looked soooo handsome a few Sundays ago. We miss Daddy right now because he is on a REALLY long rotation (almost 80 hours a week). If I am twitching in two months, you know why.

Really? Does it get any cuter than a 2 year old in a suit?


Jack helped put the silverware away. I know you aren't suppose to change it but after he left, I just had to put them in the right places. Good job, buddy!



Oops, out of order again, but here is the AFTER pictures. I painted my kitchen chairs black for a new updated look (and they were pretty bad from 8 moves).



Before ;)


Just a chunky happy mohawky baby.



Jack loved to be a cowboy these days. The outfit is complete with stick horse, hat, and cowboy backpack.

This is Jack trying to dress himself in Drew's clothes one morning.


"I know he is being soft, but I don't want him to touch me right now!"


We went swimming for the first time this season a couple weeks ago. It was hilarious. Mark and Alicia helped me. Imagine, Jack in flip-flops and as he sees the pool he starts RUNNING (it's like slow motion). We grabbed him just in time (he is only that brave when it comes to water). He literally jumps in the FREEZING cold water (he's been that way since his first dip in the pool at 3 months old). Drew on the other hand started screaming when I barely put his big toe in the water (although I don't blame him...it was ice cold).


Are we ready yet? I'm ready!!

5 comments:

jaymzdene said...

Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I love seeing all the pictures of them.

Summer said...

Too cute!!!! I love watching your boys grow up. I love how Jack wants Drew to get in bed with him in the morning. Someday you just know they'll keep each other up talking and laughing.

::Kayla:: said...

Cute!!

kdance said...

Cute boys! I'm so exited to have 2 boys. You've got big boys, too! That's so funny that Jack was 19 lbs at 4 months. Evan was 19 lbs at his year checkup! Ha ha!

Becky J. said...

Dang, they are both so stinkin' cute! I love that Jack wants Drew in bed with him each morning. Already such great buddies.