Jack just LOVED his new boy-toys that played music and moved! We would put him on and he would just start moving. This video is the first time he saw it. He knew exactly what to do :)
I can't believe you have your valentines stuff out! not that it it's bad, Chris would just kill me.maybe not kill me but definatly have something to say about it. But I agree with you. Im pretty excited to start getting the other holiday stuff out. (maybe in a few weeks.) P.S. Jack is super cute with his new ride!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
Wow, impressive! He got some high-tech toys. Evan is going to be jealous. Is he crawiling yet?
I can't believe you have your valentines stuff out! not that it it's bad, Chris would just kill me.maybe not kill me but definatly have something to say about it. But I agree with you. Im pretty excited to start getting the other holiday stuff out. (maybe in a few weeks.) P.S. Jack is super cute with his new ride!
That is SO CUTE! He really caught on quick.
Post a Comment