
Jack is loving to pull anything within his reach and take anything out of a basket :)


Jack loves to play with his friend Gavin. Gavin put a stacking cup hat on him and he loved it.

Jack's favorite toy right now is this firetruck that sings songs and has lights.

Can't be happier!
4 comments:
Isn't it fun when they take all the stuff out of baskets, drawers or whatever then leave mission completed. Then as soon as you put it back in they seem to say"thanks Mom now I can do it again!" even though it is cute sometimes it makes me crazy.
I couldn't believe how light Jack's hair was on Sunday. I don't know if I am going to like this new Primary thing. I wont ever see anybody!!!
That first picture just made me laugh because that is SO Bryson right now--into EVERYTHING!!! How fun for us. :)
hey I hope you had a good christmas. I havent talked toy ou in a while. i love the pictures of jack emptying the baskets there goes all your organized hard work! And it only gets worse!
Post a Comment