Christmas Morning!! Christmas Eve Dinner--Jack loved putting the napkin on his head. "Ruldolph" playing with his new toy. Lovin' on Papa Hugs for Ma-Ma (yes, he's saying all the time now)
so glad you had such a great Christmas! loved the pictures! We're getting ready to head home tomorrow from 73 degrees to 10 degrees. It's sure been nice here.
I was wondering where you guys were, figures you come to my part of the country and I don't even know it!! I am glad you had a great time with your family. And yeah for your first Christmas as parents!! It's alot more fun with kids!!!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
5 comments:
Cute pictures! That's so fun that Jack is calling you ma ma. Evan calls me na na. I think he's confused...
so glad you had such a great Christmas! loved the pictures! We're getting ready to head home tomorrow from 73 degrees to 10 degrees. It's sure been nice here.
Cute pictures! What a fun Christmas. Jack looks pretty happy having all that attention and all those presents. :)
Isn't Christmas so much funner with kids? We should plan another get together soon! Any ideas?
I was wondering where you guys were, figures you come to my part of the country and I don't even know it!! I am glad you had a great time with your family. And yeah for your first Christmas as parents!! It's alot more fun with kids!!!
Post a Comment