After a few months of not seeing Johnny Jump-Up, I decided Jack was probably at a good age to re-introduce it. This was taken the first few minutes. He LOVED it. I was cleaning his closet (so please over-look the mess) and needed to entertain him while I finished putting books on the shelf. I think we can call him "Jumping Jack" on this one. Did you notice, he is 'right' legged? Look at that thumper go...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi, came across your blog. My husband Brandon know's your husband. I just wanted to say how stinken' cute your baby is. He is so handsome and happy. Very cute blog. You can check ours out if you want to. bishopfamily1234@blogspot.com
None of my kids liked the johnny!! Very cute!
How cute. i always wanted to try one but i never did. he looks so cute bouncing around! he is getting so big
I always wanted a Johnny! Every time Chris happens to see your blog he is always commenting how cute Jack is. He really is cute. but I'm sure you don't need us to tell you that:)
Jack Jack is sooooo cute. Jacob Carlson
Oh, man. I am so behind. You've done like a million posts since I last blogged. So much to see, so little time...
I wish we had one of those jumpers for Evan. Maybe for the next kid. Is he crawling at all?
Post a Comment