Our Family

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Growing Up Cont...

This picture may not seem funny to you but it is to me. Because of medical reasons, Jack has always slept on his stomach, but now that he is rolling over we are playing a fun game of Jack turning over at nap time then I turn him back over and so on. This afternoon I went in to check on him and he was sleeping on his back (NEVER before).
Jack isn't quite crawling yet, but put him infront of a toy basket and he can dump it out faster than you can say, "Do you want a toy?"
Pushing up to all fours.
Jack loves his firetruck that sings songs when he pushes the buttons.

3 comments:

Erin said...

He'll be crawling in no time! As soon as Bryson figured out how to get up onto all fours, he was crawling shortly after. Jack will be getting around sooner than you know it. He's so cute!

M & S Eagar said...

quite the little charmer! I just want to pick him up and kiss his sweet chubby cheeks!

kdance said...

That's so funny because Evan now will only sleep on his tummy. He flips right over the second I put him in his crib. Before, he was only a back baby. Evan still isn't crawling either. He doesn't pull himself up on anything either. Does Jack?