There was a Kodiak Bear sighting in Utah this past weekend...oh, I guess it was just Jack. Looks like this bear has brought more snow to our area. Five storms predicted for the next 7 days (ugh!!).
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
He's so darn cute in that! Well, in everything he wears!
Hello Jeff and family! It's been a while since we've talked but I saw a link to your blog on another family member's blog. The joys of technology!
Your little boy is VERY adorable! My wife loves his bear outfit.
Jesse James and family
Now that's the least scariest and cutest bear I've ever seen! Try to stay warm!
Oh my gosh, cutest bear ever! I love it! He is such a beautiful baby!
So cute in the matching jackets!! And I love your residency counter-ha! Only 884 days!?
Very cute photos! We missed you yesterday. Hopefully you were out doing something fun rather than home sick or something....
Could they be any cuter!! I love the hat!
They both look so cute. Good luck with the up coming snow. i am really ready for winter to be over bring on spring please!
Post a Comment