
GQ in his turtle neck. Later that day, a blow out sent you-know-what up through the back of the turtle neck into his hair (20 minutes before I had to be at Scouts). But he sure looked cute until then.

The CURE for teething. Take one Food Mesh Utensil, insert about 5 small pieces of ice (or as much as will fit). Put a "Towel" bib on baby and let them go at it. Jack will "eat" ice for about 30 minutes when he is teething. And I came up with the idea on my own :)

Still chucky thighs.

Jack is WAY over the weight limit for his swing (Ya right, "up to two years") but he still loves to swing in it.

You can't tell from all the gel and hairspray I put in his hair daily that his hair has become so light. I think I could almost call it "Dark" Blond. And the morning after I took these pictures, I gave him a haircut. How does it get so long in only 4 weeks?!
7 comments:
I love the ice idea! I'll have to try it with Bryson. His top two teeth are about to come through the gums and he has been SO FUSSY lately because of it! Bryson's hair is getting really light too! I'm kind of sad because I loved it dark. :)
Love the spikes!
Awwww, he is just getting so big! Darn it but he sure is cute! Hope your having fun in Utah.
Carter also loves the ice when teething. He looks so huge in his swing. I was thinking that his hair looked a lot lighter and then I read that you too thought it was getting lighter.
Sorry I didn't call. I thought about trying to get together but it's so hard to have enough time to do everything. Hopefully next time I am out I'll have more time.
So cute with the spikes!! I love his thighs!!
Hi Alison, so great to hear from you. Wish I could come this weekend, that would have been great to see everone. Jack is such a cutie. I was going to put you on my links list if that is ok? -Lori
Holy cow, is his hair really that light now? Look at those chunky thighs! I wish I could sqeeze them right now. Do you like those food mesh thingies? I only saw them once, and I thought they seemed over priced. Maybe I should invest, now that Evan is a cranky teether!!! How many teeth does Jack have now?
Post a Comment