Our Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

Additional Pictures

He is sooo tall! Yes, his pants are high-waters (I didn't realize it was that bad). I guess I better retire that outfit-ha!
On Sunday we went for a walk at Wheeler Farm. It is my favorite park because you can feed the ducks and visit all the farm animals. Jack was looking at the ducks. As you know, the sheep were NOT a hit.
Here is what Jack looked like when we left. He wasn't asleep...his hat had just fallen down and he hadn't bothered to move it (actually, I think it popped off his head as it is almost too small).
Jack's first time on a park swing. He loved it!
He squealed with delight as I played with him on the swing. I would push him back then pull him into my arms. He loved it!

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

Wheeler Farm is the next place we can't wait to take Sophie to now that she's seen the zoo animals. Her favorite sounds to make are farm animal sounds, so I hope she likes them! And I think you should still do a farm theme; that's so fun that you've got his party all planned and such! Hard to believe he's really almost one, though.

Heitmann Family said...

My kids love the swings. That is the thing they head straight for everytime. Very cute!!