Our Family

Friday, March 28, 2008

A typical day at our house...

Like most other children, Jack loves to pull everything off his changing table. Especially his diapers. Today, Jeff came home in the middle of my video-taping. You can see how excited Jack gets when he sees it is "Daddy" at the door!

5 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

That is just so darn sweet! Reminds me of the "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" song. Hey, by the way we did get your message. We're happily awaiting our paperwork. We've had company and so we've been extra busy...plus with me sewing like a maniac time has been scarce and catching us is next to impossible.

Hans and Holly said...

I love that video! What a sweet little boy. I just love looking at all the videos you put on your blog. It's so fun to see babies faces light up when someone they know comes home. Especially daddies!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Alison,
Jack is soooo adorable! I can't believe he is almost a year old!
WOW!!!
I am glad to hear that Pete isn't the only one working long hours!
Fun to catch up with you guys!

Heitmann Family said...

That was so sweet. I love the smile he gets when you say daddy!! I bet it makes Jeff feel good too. Cute kid!!

kdance said...

Evan does the exact same thing. I pick up after him 10 times a day! Good thing he's so cute :) BTW, I can't believe you let Jack touch the toilet!!! j/k