I had Jack in the bedroom this morning when Anne came in. Anne and I started talking and Jack was just roaming around the room and attached bathroom. He shut the door and was quiet for a long time. Then I realized the noise I was hearing was the toilet paper. He sure had a good time. I have one more video I will post later...gotta run.
Alison, Anne, Jack
6 comments:
Seems like he's starting T-P-ing
early! I love it!
Grammie
Allison! He is so cute! I'm sure you hear this all of the time but, I can't get over how much he looks like you guys. We are having our home inspection soon and then we will be put on the list for a little one! I love the fact that I don't have to have contractions!! I miss visiting teaching you!!!
Summer :)
Hillarious! I can't believe he's in shorts! Is it really Spring there? We're still getting snow here!
hillarious! he's soooo cute! I love him he's awsome!
Jacob Carlson
This is hilarious!! What fun pictures. I love it! I don't know why but it seems like all kids have a "thing" for t.p. at some point. So funny. He looks so cute in his 11 month pictures...and SO big! He's growing up so fast!
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca
Post a Comment