3 days without makeup (not looking good for makeup tomorrow either)-that is how you know its bad. Sorry, no pictures.
All 3 of us sick
3 separate rooms at night
3 cough solos in our Carlson Cough Symphony...it goes something like, (me-living room) cough, hack, cough (Jeff-our bedroom) cough...cough, cough (Jack-crib) hack, cough...cough (All together now) COUGH, cough, hack-hack, wheeeeeze!
About 3 hours average night's sleep (throat hurts too badly to rest)
Every 4 hours each of us get our "doses" of medicine (complete with alarm in the night-yeah, it's that bad that you don't want to miss it--like I am really sleeping anyways, but just in case)
2 of us got to start the antiviral medication Tamiflu. I think Jeff caught his early enough as his symptoms are NOTHING compared to mine. But I wish I could give mine to Jack so he doesn't have be so sick. But it can't be given to children under 2 :(
And now my helpful Doctor Jeffrey is sick, too. I am REALLY ready to be well, but I think we have at least a few more days til we feel better but in all this yuckiness, just a shout out to my new buddy the Walgreen's Pharmacist. Apparently, he knew Jeff from College and he has been so helpful. Even personally calling us when our prescriptions were filled EARLY (and to remind us that they aren't the 24 hour Walgreen's so they closed in an hour). THANK YOU!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Fly Away From Here, Flu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my, sounds awful you guys!!
Well, if you are up to it, I tagged you so check out my blog to see what you are supposed to do.
I hope you get well soon!!
I am sorry you are sick. That is never a fun time. It is especially hard to be a mom and be sick but for both of you (or I should say ALL of you) is not fun at all!!
Post a Comment