Our Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

To Farm or Not to Farm

I have started planning Jack's party and have had a hard time deciding between a Farm or Pirate Theme. I had just decided to do the Farm theme and maybe even take the party to the park/farm a few blocks away. We took Jack for the first time his year over to Wheeler Farm, which is a working farm complete with animals. We fed the ducks and then walked over to the other animals. When we got to the sheep Jack started bawling. Their "Baaaah, Baaaaahs" scared him. We didn't stay there long. He loved the cows Mooing and the horses neighing but NOT THE SHEEP! So, should I change my theme? Probably not going to.

1 comment:

M & S Eagar said...

Mommy - get me outa here!!! In his defense, the sheep did sound sort of scary...and loud! Ellie favors cows too. I wish I could be at the party! Also, thanks for your suggestions and additional publicity.