Jack has a new interest in the toilet. I sure wish I could focus all that energy on potty-training instead of... putting his hands in the water. I told you he loves water. I am also glad it was clean (thanks to Jeff's hard work the night before).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If this fascination continues, will he be able to bring in a toilet to show and tell?? 'This is my favorite toy!'
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
If this fascination continues, will he be able to bring in a toilet to show and tell?? 'This is my favorite toy!'
Charise
oh the joys of curious little hands. the pics are really cute!!
Post a Comment