Well, amidst the sickness, tooth number 4 FINALLY came through!! I am sooooo glad! Those top teeth can be boogers!
Thankfully, the boys are doing much better (thanks to Jeff's dad) and I am going to be better soon (thanks to Jeff's dad) as I have developed bronchitis and a sinus infection.
Over the last couple days, all of our appetites flew out the door. None of us feel like eating, including Jack. Over the last couple weeks though, Jack had developed a LOVE (not just a like) for ironically, Monterey Jack cheese. The last few days, it was the ONLY thing he would eat. And he eats it so funny as he has discovered his two new top teeth. He puts a little piece in his mouth and then moves it right in between his teeth and chomps! Don't get your fingers too close, you might lose them!
Hopefully, in a couple more days we will all be ready for more pictures and good blogging stories.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like Jack is eating like a hamster....with those new top teeth!
Post a Comment