Our Family

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Videos

Our funny "cow" boy!!

Exploring the properties of ice.

Jack has been quite the "helper" lately. I was going through our store room and de-cluttering. Jack loved putting out the baby clothes.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the videos, he is a great helper.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee. . . ha HA HA. . . huh huh huh. Jack-Jack always makes me laugh.

Charise

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

He is getting so big! It looks like you have one busy little guy on your hands! But he is so darn cute as he ripes everything apart!

The Nielsen Family said...

I love hearing your laugh in the first video. He looks adorable in that cowboy hat. His hair looks like it is lightening up. Carter also loves to throw all the clothes out of the laundry basket when I am folding laundry. What great helpers.

The Nielsen Family said...

PS Your Current Reads section, how did you get that on? I love seeing or hearing what people are reading.