
Jack's 17th month just about did me in (not to mention I am still very sick in the mornings). He has been SO unhappy. He got 3 teeth (2 molars) and is still trying to get one more molar that is all white and puffy. I hate teething. He FINALLY learned to walk (yeah!) and I really think it is great except that with walking came CLIMBING! Jack has learned to pull the kitchen chairs out, climb on to one and then onto the table (complete with Halloween candy) and have himself some taffy (all in about 8 seconds). He is climbing on all the furniture and really hating the words, "no and uh-oh." Notice he is climing onto the park bench. We have had to do some time outs, too. He says so many words and repeats a lot of what we say. A couple more signs have been added to his "vocab" too. He HATES to be taken away from playing to have to change his diaper and it is a battle almost every time.

Honestly, our friend taking the pictures is a magician because I didn't think we would get ANY good pictures of him at 18 months. He was SOOOO cranky yesterday morning when we took pictures (nothing new). But I am really happy with them. And as much as he sucks his thumb I have never been able to get a professional pictures of him doing it. So, I am happy we got a few of that.


To me, this picture and the first one just about tell the story of 17 months perfectly. I am framing both for my memory :)

Jack does LOVE his daddy. Infact, he cries more for him right now than me. It has been about half and half if Jeff is home in the morning when Jack wakes up lately and Jack will go looking for him yelling, "Da da, Daddy, Dad."

He is still my little man in every way.


How do boys know they can climb a tree?


I LOVE this pictures. It definitely captures a lot of moments where he looks like this.


Go Jack! Go!
8 comments:
Alison- he's so cute! i like all the pics you got!
Your family is adorable! I love you guys. ~anne
Seriously great pics. I love his little outfit and I forgot you were prego until I read for a bit. So, you're a lucky woman that doesn't gain baby weight all over, like I did even in the face! I like the picture where you're looking at him and he's sucking his thumb. Precious.
Cute pics! Thanks for sharing. There are a bunch of good ones, but the second (with his hand on the tree) and the sixth (of Jack & you) are my favs.
Oh my goodness, gracious, cuteness!!! Those are the most adorable pictures in the whole wide world. I love that you put the bloopers up as well. Pretchous!! And you got your pictures in the park! They turned out awesome, good call on the location. Love you!
Charise
great pics! I especially love the fist one.
Jack could totally be a model, but you can't start him modeling until my Jack and Jonah line comes out! And you need to practice non-posed family pictures because I believe I will use you guys in my whole brand advertisements. It will be tres magnifique!! The cutest family. . . non-Brangelina family. . . in ze vorld!
I love, love, love the two pictures of Mommy and Son. The pictures with Jeff are great too, but those pictures of the two of you are just so sweet.
Post a Comment