Our Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not the Good but the Bad and the Ugly...

First, let me just tell our friend photographer THANK YOU!!! We got some GREAT shots that will be perfect for our Christmas cards this year (yep, thinkin' ahead). She had a great high speeding "clicking" camera she used to try to get a good one with Jack. She shot over 500 pictures for us. And the bad and the ugly were just too funny not to share. Hope you enjoy. You know, working with an 18 month old is not easy and she was AWESOME!!!
My personal favorite!!
Jeff and Jack both have a hilarious look on their face...click to enlarge.
"I am SO done with picture time!!!"

"Put me down! I want to stand!"
"Mom and Dad sure look good in this one."
"What'd I do? What'd I do???"

Really? Smile, now? or Now? Maybe now.

Okay, game plan...let's try to all smile at one time. Nope.
"What was in that milk?"

Jeff is wishing he was somewhere else. Dreaming... Okay, now are we done?! Thank so much for taking our picture!!! We'll post some good ones soon :)


4 comments:

Estelle said...

We love the pics! They all turned out so well. Thanks for putting up bloopers, they were very fun to scroll through. Like father like son in so many pics. PS You don't even look prego in any of these, you look great!

jessica said...

Cute new background!

The outtakes are the best. Ours are so funny I think I will use them for our Christmas card!

Ashley said...

Those were great!!! You look awesome and I think that they look fun. That is nice that you were able to take some great outdoor photos. Those are always fun.

Becky J. said...

Wow, if these are the bad ones then I'm sure the good ones look great! And you can't even tell you're pregnant in them! We're doing our family pics with my new camera this year, too, so hopefully they'll turn out as good as yours!