Our Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures

I got this beany hat (it has an adorable bill but you can't see it for some reason in this pic) and the brown coat for Jack. I think he likes it :)

Yesterday at the doctor, Jack had LOST weight for the second time. He is in the 95-100th for height and head but has dropped to the 60th in weight. It could be a number of things...including 3 molars, getting picky, and learning to walk, but the doctor wants to see him gain weight this next month. He has refused Pedisure and just about everything else. Anybody got any ideas???? Now he is on a high calorie diet to help him gain weight. So, he got his favorite graham crackers with Chocolate FROSTING (a first) and he LOVED every bite. This smile is for Dr. Memmott (our pediatrician). I think he is saying, "Thank-you!"





Riding on his Alaskan Bear that Grandpa and Grandma C. gave him.


Just looking cute!
I have a couple great videos but I can't get them to upload. I'll try later :) Check back soon!



1 comment:

Charise said...

Of course one of the few times you get a huge, ecstatic, all-out grin from Jack is when he is eating graham crackers and chocolate frosting. I have the same smile on my face when I eat them. A bit less frosting with the smile, perhaps. :)